Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lembaran Ke- 83: Once again.. Music is language of the world..

Yeah music is universal communication.. although we have different language, with music.. everyone can understand that word we want to say..

I see the movie about music again.. First was Detroit Metal City who played by Matsuyama Ken'ichi.. i think that movie so nice,, have a good message indeed.. 

Second is BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad the Movie who played by Hiro Mizushima, Satoh Takeru, Nakamaru Aoi, Kiritani Kenta and Osamu Mukai.. This movie really waited by japanese's movie fans or Beck's fan.. I watched together with some friends and my opinion about this movie is Touched!

Once again, music makes me feel so touched..

I love many kind of music Pop, Alternative, Ballad, Jazz, New Age, Instrument, or Rock haha.. More important that music is easy for my ears.. if my ears, brain and heart touching.. i don't care if that singer not famous.. i just care about good music..

so Beck does it.. They play Rock music but i know.. their music can make someone cry.. i wanna Cry when i heard Moon Beams created by Koyuki.. but i can't cry hehe.. Only wanna say that song touching me.. Lyric.. Lovely part of music..

aaaaahh.. if you aren't see this movie yet.. this movie so recommended for you who loves music so much like me.. i know you surely understand what i feel.. i'm not musician but music is my life..

Ryusuke
Koyuki
Chiba
Saku
Taira
Maho
BECK formation with kakkoii style HUAAA!

No comments: