Monday, December 20, 2010

Lembaran Ke- 35: Bad Habit..



My bad habit appear anymore..
huff,, i hate this..
i don't know why? perhaps because my "monthly" ^-^
ahh, gomenasai if somebody felt so annoying with me..
i don't ask to understanded but if you know me you know who i am lil bit..

i have a bad mood today, i wanna consulting my thesis but no one of my lecturer i founded..
i waited until 2 pm but they were appeared when they back to home and busy with someone..

ahh, i wanna scream, i don't understand.. i envy with my other friend that finished their thesis..
so, i had baaaad mood today!

huff.. tommorow i must fight again.. i wanna finish at all.. and continue my plan my future..
so, my friend please understand me if i looking for someone who "click" with me lastly..
make me cheers and happy in the middle of my stress..

gomenasai, once more gomenasai..
i'm not angry i just needed a empty place to think alone and find a happiness..

Gomen ne.. tomodachi..

No comments: